Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to my World....

Hello World,

Very excited to be back for the first time!! Who am I and what is Beauty at Work? Here's a few things about the blog and me :0)

Me? An experienced Makeup artist and Art Lover. "Merging Art and beauty together one face at a time." 
  • Beauty at Work is dedicated to Makeup, Art and Fashion. Which goes hand and hand because they're all creative outlets. 
  • Will feature tutorials and cosmetic collection updates.
  • New upcoming Artists from all over the world.

If you love Makeup and are a product junkie like me then this is the place for you!!!
  • Artistic interpretations of the everyday woman.
  • Plus.... Other FUN goodies that I will discuss later :0)
 That's the blog and me in a nutshell! So are you ready?....



Let's go!! :0)

1 comment: